Friday, November 11, 2016

Week 5 EOC: This is what has my interest

https://twitter.com/davidconner1031/status/785475840398155777   
    This tweet interests me because it talks about different modern trends in marketing. My major is Marketing and Entertainment Management, so most things involving marketing management or entertainment management relate to me. I first learned about relationship marketing here, a marketing style based on the customers having a good relationship with the company. It also discusses business marketing, otherwise knows as industrial marketing, which is when a business sells its merchandise to another company for resell or to be part of their products. The last thing it describes is the current trend of societal marketing, which is a company that focuses on the needs, interests, and wants of its market better then its competition. It's important for me to know the differences between each of the marketing types and the direction each type of marketing is heading.
https://twitter.com/davidconner1031/status/785865598907613184
    This article describes changes in the way entertainment and media is used today. Companies are adapting to what the consumers are starting to want, like phone companies such as AT&T and Sprint are emphasizing the fact that they have unlimited data. Companies are also using social media more to release news, since customers are most likely on there and will definitely see it, instead of the greater possibility of people missing the news by releasing it on television. Its useful for me because it lets me know how rapidly trends can change, and how adept you need to be at changing with them. I also know that social media is even more important then I realized, and I'll need to become more accustomed with it if I really want to be successful in my field.(272 words)
https://twitter.com/davidconner1031/status/786921766253895680
    This article is useful because it shows me mistakes other have made, and what I need to learn from. I know not to make the same mistakes they did, and to use their experiences towards my own knowledge of my field and future..

No comments:

Post a Comment