Friday, November 18, 2016

Marketing Mix, Promotion

"Product lines provide economies of scale in advertising. Several products can be advertised under the umbrella of the line(Chapter 10 pg 177). I will make sure I use as many forms of social media as I can when I am promoting my product. From Facebook and Twitter, to Snapchat and YouTube, I want to promote my product in as many useful ways as I possibly can without completely overwhelming my market with advertisements. "The use of the Internet to facilitate activities between organizations is called business-tobusiness electronic commerce (B-to-B or B2B e-commerce). This method of conducting business has evolved and grown rapidly throughout its short history" (Chapter 7 pg 118). I plan on not needing to come back from customer dissatisfaction because my customers will always be satisfied and pleased with my product. I will also give out a few free products to friends and family so they can show their friends how much they enjoy it, which is a way to get a few more people talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment