Friday, November 18, 2016

Objectives

"If marketers do not properly understand the target market's needs, the right good or service will likely not be produced. An excellent way to understand needs is to view them as job statements or outcome statements" (Chapter 6 pg 92). My objectives are to get my products sold, maintain a relationship with my customers and employees, and to give back to the community, primarily the community that raised me. In order to get things sold, I need to understand what my customers need, or create something that they haven't thought about before but instantly feel as if they need it after thinking about it. That product that my target audience will say they need after hearing about it is the Chocomug. I want my customers to hear about my product and instantly be interested, research it and find out how they can get a Chocomug. "Standardization and training help increase consistency and reliability. In the information technology sector, a number of certification programs are available to ensure that technicians are capable of working on (and within) complex enterprise software systems" (Chapter 12 pg 211).

No comments:

Post a Comment