Friday, October 21, 2016

Week 3 EOC: My Demographics

Some of the stuff this book says about teens does relate to me. I do enjoy being on twitter, social media, and just using things electronically. I am also part of the 98% that do not " have Tumblr accounts". I also do agree that new social media apps such as "Snapchat, Instagram, and Tumblr are growing in popularity among teens". I don't relate, however, to the statement that "shopping has become a social sport whether online or at the mall, though most teens prefer to shop in stores instead of online". I do relate to most of this stuff, like the food we eat and what we value more then what we should value, but some things just do not describe me at all. I do know people who it would describe however, as this is a very vivid picture of my generation. Also, I do like being involved whenever possible, being a part of the action. I agree this is a good way to market towards me and my generation. Interactive contests and voting challenges are also things that I would very eagerly be involved. I do like to be part of the action or whatever is happening, and get very curious whenever something seems at all interesting towards me. Products like the Ipod marketed towards me very well because it is convenient to have music in your pocket, and the Iphone marketed even better towards me because I like always feeling like I have the internet and a way to contact someone. Overall this page describes my generation very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment