Friday, October 7, 2016

Week 1 EOC Great Customer Service

The day before my high school graduation, I went to Red Robin with my family. The lady who was chosen to serve us our food did it with exceptional customer service. I asked for the Clucks and Fries meal and a side of barbecue sauce with fries as an appetizer. The waitress made sure all the food we received was freshly cooked and prepared, and was even sure to bring us extra sauces. Not only did she do what was expected of her and bring us the food, but she also exceeded our expectations. The waitress came by multiple times with refills asking if we were in need of anything else, and she also asked to make sure we were enjoying the food. She brought out extra coloring materials for my nephews when my nephews finished coloring their kids menu's, as well as making sure my little brother and sister were enjoying themselves. I feel that going out and spending time with my family has always been a time to relax and bond with them, especially the ones that are only visiting and we rarely get to see each other. You might not realize it but the server is a big part of that experience. She was so nice and welcoming that we had such a great time catching up, but if she was rude, gave off a negative attitude, forgot our orders, or brought out cold food we wouldn't have had such a pleasant experience. When we were ready to leave she heard I was about to graduate and congratulated me and that made me feel even better about my experience. That day at Red Robin with my family is a day that I truly hope I never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment