Friday, October 7, 2016

Week 1 EOC My Voice

My name is David Conner, and I am a college student trying to achieve my goal of graduating with my major of Marketing and Entertainment Management. I am still open to different options after I graduate, but I would prefer something more in the entertainment industry. That field has always interested me much more then just being a manager of some fast food restaurant, retail store, or grocery store. I prefer to chase the bigger opportunities with bigger rewards, and I will rarely settle for what's being given to me. My goal is to always get better and to continuously become more successful then I was the day before, whether that is in the entertainment industry or in another large market. There will always be more to learn, so I will never pass up the opportunity to gain more knowledge about my field. Marketing has always peaked my interest and I've always wanted to be good at this subject, it is a major component to being a good businessman and managing a successful business. I'm always chasing better things, and when there's an opportunity to further my education and my skills, I'm going to go after that opportunity. I have a strong motivation to be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment