Friday, December 2, 2016

Week 9 EOC; Creative Content

My plan to showcase my creative content is to create an holiday-themed website. I'm going to upload a screenshot of the homepage in my blog post. There will be options on the bottom to see my fundraisers, locations to buy my products at, and more things you would typically find on a website. I will also put down a link for my company, where anybody can see information about us or even apply for a job, and a merchandise link so customers can buy clothing or bags about my brand. I'm going to make it holiday themed so it appeals to today's audience, since almost everybody is getting in the Christmas spirit. I'm going to have my product stand out, but also incorporate a "Best-Selling Items" list on the page that won't draw as much attention, but since the Chocomug is new product I want sold the most I'll be sure customers see them both. The Chocomug will take up about half a page and have a border around it, and I will also have it especially Christmas themed. I want customers to begin acclimating the cup with their holidays, so I will promote it towards their holidays. I'll also put down the name "Chocomug" and the price of the mug in Christmas colors. I need to make an advertisement that has the perfect mix of detail and quality that will keep the customers interest, and that informs the public about my product. My only challenge will be finding that t mix, but I know I will do it and make a successful and informative website.

No comments:

Post a Comment